Monday, August 22, 2011

But If You Really Want To Live, Why Not Try, And Make Yourself?

 I've come to realize that no matter how badly I feel, Incubus will always make me feel better. Recently, I have had the biggest drama issues and it doesn't make any sense to me at all. I mean, I graduated high school on June 3rd, 2011. That was the day that I decided to leave all my drama behind, but apparently Beauty School is just as bad as high school. It's possibly even worse. Because apparently I copy some chick because I like something that can't be copied? I don't know..how do you copy vintage? Eh, no biggie to me. I won't change myself for one person.  
 Aside from that drama, apparently I can't have my own life. See, for the past year or longer my life has belonged to someone who is completely insane! This person has controlled every single person that I hang out with...that's why we don't really talk that much anymore.
 That was my negativity for the day.. My life isn't just drama, I'm actually a very happy person. I feel like I've mt the person that I've always been looking for. I know I probably shouldn't blog about him, though. I don't want to regret posts..but at this point in my life I'm very happy. He's the type of man that opens the car door for you, and pays for your dinner 95% of the time that we go out. Instead of wanted to lay in my bed all day he actually wants to sit in the living room and talk to my parents. He's the only person I've ever been with that wants to get to know my parents. I love every second of it. We have been together for a month and a half or so, and I can't really think of my life without him...I really actually don't want to.. It's really weird, and soon. I'm happy, and if it happens this soon then hopefully he must be right for me..hopefully <3

Love,
 Jessca Fay.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com